16 December 2008

Two Minute Tuesday

Topic: Christmas break so far...
In My ears: Coldplay's new ep. ( I love it... they should make a new ep every month.)

- Got some new Bose in-ear headphones from my Grandparents for Christmas. They are rockin my ears off. They are not very noise canceling, but the sound is amazing bose quality. And they are extremely comfortable to wear... always a plus.

- Macbook Pro is on the way. I am praying that it comes in the morning when I wake up....that would be the best morning to wake up to my new mac on the front door and Kami in my driveway...what? Yep. Kami is now road-ready.
- Went with Kami today to get her license. She did great. Although, I did think I was going to have to give her a mild sedative in the waiting room. She was a little (lot) nervous, and was freaking out about taking the driving test. She just kept saying, "maybe I am not meant to drive... maybe this is a bad idea." I just kept reminding her that it was a good idea, and that driving was a normal activity. After she went outside for her test she was fine. She even made a perfect score! Yay Kami

- Got my butt kicked by the road bike trainer in the garage tonight. 25 minutes on that beast was enough to make a grown man cry... or just make someone tired. My goal for the summer is to lose 20 pounds and work up to ride a metric century (that is a 100k ride in a day). I have some work cut out for me

- Ready for Christmas; I think I have finally decompressed and I am ready to be home. Kami and I have just sat around at her grandparent's house the last few days. We did not really even do anything. Just sitting. talking. cooking. sitting. Yep... it was kind of like a detox session, except from exams and school.

-Attempting to clean Brian's..er..(my) room. I just does not feel like my room yet, but hopefully it will get there soon.


That may have taken more than two minutes. I am sorry if this caused you to miss the introduction to your favorite soap opera or daytime drama... or whatever else you were doing.    More on Christmas to come..

No comments: