30 December 2008

Beach Blog- Days 3 &4

I know

I have been slacking.

sorry.

But the beach blog is back.

here we go...

Yesterday.

-woke up to find everyone gone from the house. They all went to the beach while I slept in. Sleeping in felt great

- Went to a mall, got some jeans at the gap (they actually fit, that is different than most), went to an awesome bike store. made me really wish I had my road bike with me...

-Went down to the apple store!!! The best place on earth. It was a very new one too, so that was even better. I wish there was one in Greenville, I would work there.

-Went to some other nice store (all of which were too expensive for my college budget). Lacoste, Puma, yeah I wish...

-King street is really cool. I think I could spend a lot of time there.

- Ate Mexican for Lunch/Dinner. It was amazing. I am always a little hesitant about new Mexican places, but this one really brought their A game. I was impressed. and stuffed.

- Drove around in the afternoon and went to different places around Charleston.

-Went to see Valkyrie. Pretty good. Tom Cruise was not that great, but he did not ruin the movie. I still liked it.

-Tony Morgan is now following me on twitter... he is a celebrity to me, so it was exciting

Today

-Played tennis this morning. It was rough. I have not played in months...and it showed. I was very glad to be back out on the court though. I have missed playing tennis
-We ate at a really good seafood place for lunch. I think it was called Gilligan's. I had a really cool seafood stir-fry dish. Very unique. Very good.

-Went exploring this afternoon, went to the beach, Wild Dunes, and to an amazing Brick Oven pizza place for dinner (although I was not even hungry, I still ate a large amount of food).

- Played Rook again tonight. David and I won again! Once again, we came back in the last hand to win. We now have bragging rights till the next beach trip



I have loved Chucktown. This is my first time really being able to see the town, and it is amazing.
I would love to come back here soon.

I will be glad to be back home though; I have really missed my sweet Kami. I am so excited about being able to spend new year's eve with her. It will be the first new years eve we have been able to spend together.


I will try to post some pics as soon as I can... I know, I am slacking. No videos, no pics... please forgive me. I will have some up as soon as I can get the edited.

ok. time to pack and go to bed.

see you back in TN

No comments: