07 December 2008

Tomorrow

I am done!

Today... I do not want to study.

I only have 2 more tests left. I have study guides for both tests... and I am not finding much motivation to study. I am just ready to go home and relax.

I will be so glad tomorrow afternoon to know that I am finished with the semester. Until then, I must give a little more effort to studying for exams.

I am trying to push to the end, I just do not know how much more I have left to give. This has been the most intense semester yet. I have never had so much to do in my life...


I am putting together my reading list for Christmas break/next semester. If anyone has any suggestions, please comment. I am just trying to find a bunch of good books to read, fiction and non-fiction. Comment with your suggestions; your book could be one that I choose...

No comments: