22 December 2008

Reading List

The new year is quickly approaching. That means it is time to think about what you are going to do different in the new year.

Gym memberships will start back, people will makes lists of things they want to accomplish, new adventures will be taken. I have some things I want to accomplish in the new year (that will be another post closer to new years).

One thing I do want to do is read. A lot. I know that I am going to be busy with school work and assignments, but I also want to make time to read other books. I think that reading is such an important thing, and I do not do enough of it (unless you count all the blogs I read...)

Here are some books I would like to read in the year to come.

- Searching for God knows what- Donald Miller
- Vintage Jesus- Mark Driskol
- UnChristian- Gabe Lyons (I have had this one for a while, but have not had time to read it)
- Wild Goose Chase- Mark Batterson
- It- Graig Groschel
- Mad Church Disease- Ann Jackson
- Killing Cockroaches- Tony Morgan
- Some more CS Lewis stuff


I would also like to find some good fiction stuff to read. Here is where I need your help....
I am not really up on what is good in the fiction world; I need some suggestions on what to read.

I am game for anything that is good. I would just like a book that I can read and fall into that world, I have not read one like that in a long time....

Any suggestions would be great.

No comments: