14 December 2008

It is on the way...

tomorrow. I hope it ships tomorrow.

Macbook Pro. 15.4 inches of Mac wonder in an aluminum frame.

To say that I am excited is an understatement. I have been dreaming about getting one for a long time. So to think that it is really happening is crazy.

But I do love my white macbook; I am going to miss is. It has been the only computer I have ever had to call my own. It is an amazing computer. I can still remember when I got it. It has been a good 2 years with my macbook. I am going to miss having a white computer. but, it will still be at home for the fam to use. (They better not scratcht her all up...I take good care of my computer).

I will upload pics as soon as it comes.

3-7 business days and it will be here (I hope it is more like 3 than 7).

No comments: