26 December 2008

Here today: Gone tomorrow

It is 12:01 am. That means it is no longer Christmas day.

This has been one of the best Christmases I can remember. It has also be the most interesting...

I think that once again, a list form would be the best way to spill my brains about today.

Here we go...

- Did not have many things to open under the tree this morning. I have been using my computer for a week, and I made coffee in my new coffee pot two days ago. So all my present were already in use. That was a first
- another first- Mountain biking on Christmas. We took a nice little ride on the trails this morning. David, my dad, and I had a great time (despite the fact that it was extremely muddy). I think this is a great tradition that was started today.

- We had to recite poems, sing carols, and bring up memories from our past to receive our presents at my grandparent's house today; it was fun. We had to draw pieces of paper that had instructions on what we needed to accomplish to be able to open our presents.

- Went bowling this evening with uncle Kent, David, and Brian. I even beat Kent in one game out of three. I think I had my highest score ever (It was 142. I was pretty proud of myself). We had a great time together.

-Then, I went to see Kami's family. Her aunt and uncles came in from Atlanta tonight; it was good to see them again. We had a great time talking, eating, opening presents, eating, and playing the new guitar hero.

- Now I am sitting here relaxing getting ready to hit the hay. I am exhausted from the long day, but it was great. I am not sure I have ever done this much on Christmas, but I would not have changed a thing. Best Christmas ever.



 I would love to have comments on things that happened today that you will not forget. Leave your favorite Christmas memory of the year on the comment section.

No comments: