18 May 2008

I'm Trying...


To read some books this summer to increase my knowledge( and because I do not have much time in college just to sit and read) 

Here are a few books that I would like to read this summer. Some of these I have started and other are just on the reading wish list. 

1. UnChristian- I have read the introduction and I think this looks like a great book. I think it is from an interesting perspective and will give insight to how the world views Christianity 
2. __Insert good novel- I am not sure what novel.. That is where I need help. I do not know what to read for this category. I just want a good and gripping novel that I can enjoy
3. Velvet Elvis- I have started this one.. it is interesting. Rob Bell has a fresh way of looking at things. While I do not agree with everything he says... he has some amazing things to say.
4. Simple Church- I have heard good things about this one and think it would be worth my time
5. _Maybe a mystery- This is also a category I am not good with, but I am open to suggestions
6. Faith of my Fathers- also a book I started in the fall.... I am almost done. This will be the first one on the list to get checked off.

If anyone has any suggestions for a novel or just a good book, feel free to comment. I would love to hear( or I should say read what you think).  My goal is to get more than half of this list finished...... which should not be to hard. 

stay tuned.......

(Oh yes, A note on the last blog..... In my imagination, Prince Caspian did not have that kind of accent. Maybe it is just me, but that is not how I imagined him to talk) 

1 comment:

Kami Cross said...

I think JK Rowling may have written a few that are pretty good.. ;)