10 August 2008

I'm here!

I am back at my home away from home. I really like my new dorm room (I actually have more room than last year.... which is great, because I brought a lot of stuff).
I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on the semester.

Here are some things that I am excited about

- Being in Greenville- I have missed being here and seeing all my friends from college. I will be glad to get back into the college routine.
- BSU music- I am the music chair for BSU, and I am really excited about the music this year. It is going to be different and exciting. I feel like God has amazing things planned for this year
- RA- This is the reason that I am here over a week early. I am excited to see what is in store for being an RA.
- Dorm room- I am really excited about fixing up my dorm. I even went and found some old album covers in the attic... so my dorm will be decorated in Boston, The Who, and even some Elton John. I think it is going to be great (I just hope my new roommate likes classic rock and such...)
-Biking- I am getting into biking and I am glad to try out some new trails and roads. I am really excited about going to Asheville and doing some mountan biking at Dupont forest.


here are some things I am not excited about (in no particular order...)
- Head aches- I had them last year at first and I woke up this morning with one. Maybe it is the air down here. I will be fine in a few days, but for now I will just take some advil
- Assigned readings, late night studying, trying to loose weight in the caf, Greek (I am excited to know it, but not necessarily the class), stress, less sleep,


The pros weigh out the cons and I am really excited about a new year. It feels better here already....


No comments: