23 April 2009

What? One week of school left...!?

It is hard to believe that school is almost over...

It is even harder to believe that I am almost half-way done with college. Let us take a moment to commemorate this achievement....

.
.
.
.
 ok.

Thank you for celebrating with me.

BUT, before this happens...I have a ton to do.

The last week is when you find out who you are and what you are going to make of your semester. It is one of those "pushing through the pain" weeks. It is like looking through a cracked in the wall and seeing the other side, but you cannot get through until you climb over the wall.

Time to climb the wall.

May not be blogging much the next week or so...I will have to use all my writing time writing papers. for grades. ugh...

Be back soon. You can always check my Twitter if you miss me and want to know about my life (probably won't stop doing that during the week. ;) 

No comments: