01 April 2009

If only this was an April Fool's Joke

I like food. I like interesting flavors of things and I will try most things that look halfway decent.

but

I am not so sure that I am going to try India's latest "soft drink" (if you can call it that...)

See for yourself here

Now, I know that you can pour Coke on your car battery to remove corrosion, and putting that in your body seems silly. But I just do not know how I feel about putting something inside me that was once waste from a cow (I would not be any more willing if it was from a person...just to clarify that one :)

When I was in High School I had a friend who drank some of his own pee for around $10. It was funny, and extremely disgusting. I laughed, I cried, and everyone around almost threw up...

I know that this stuff is not quite like that, but I still would have a hard time drinking a can of cow pee cola.

Maybe they just need a catchy name.


Catchy names and slogans make everything better.


Ok, here is a fun game- Leave a comment with the best name/ slogan for the cow urine drink, and I will feature your name/ slogan when I return to Twitter and link to your blog (or whatever you have). It will be my triumphant (somewhat..) entry back into Twitter, and you can decided what my first Tweet in over a month will be

I am expecting great things from you all. Hit up the comments and get the creative juices (see, here we go already...) flowing.

No comments: