01 December 2008

God is

 blowing my mind lately!

That is an understatement actually.

It is hard for me to describe in words all the things that are going on inside my head. God is changing me, molding me, there is a fire inside that was not there a few months ago. I see everything in a different way now; it has all changed for the good (some may think it is not, but I am really not ok with just being status quot anymore).

I am also praying about some big changes this coming year. I am streamlining my life to focus on purpose. This last semester was like a buffet, I tried everything... really, I did so many things, I am not even going to name them because it would make my head spin just to list them.

Bottom line... I got fat off the buffet of "things", but was being pushed in 50 different ways and was not being the best I could be at any of them.

I was doing all the "good" I could, but I was giving up on the best.

Next semester is going to be different. I am considering some huge changes. I am also praying that God would do something amazing through me next semester. I do not want to settle for anything less. I will not limit the power of God to what I think I can do. Rather, I am trusting the HE will do something through me that is undeniably Him.

Change is coming.... I blogged about it, now it is time for the rubber to meet the road.

No comments: