05 December 2008

Streamline in 09

Title is a little silly, I know.... but it is the best way I can think of to get the point across


I have become weighted down this past semester; my cup has been running over with things. While all of them were good things, there were too many things.

I was so busy doing lots of things "good", I was not able to anything great.

SO

Next year is going to be different. I am taking my Grandfather's advice he gave me at the beginning of the year. He told me not to get to busy to not enjoy life; I have become too busy.

I am going to streamline what I do next semester. Only things that are most important will be kept. Here are some things that are staying:

1. Kami- She has been a trooper this semester putting up with all my doings. She will not have a back seat next semester.
2. BSU- I am pumped about music for Fusion next semester. It is going to be another big step. I feel like God has laid some amazing things on my heart for BSU, and I am excited to see what happens.
3. Personal Bible Study- This is something that has really suffered this year because I have been so busy. I want to really take my bible study/ journaling to the next level.
4. Free time- I need free time. I need to relax. I will burn out if I do not have some "selfish time"
5. Exercise- I really enjoy exercising, I just did not have that much time to do it this semester. I need to get back in a little better shape, and I want to do that next semester.


These are 5 things that will not be compromised next semester. There are others too, but these are a good start.

What are you doing next year to make it your best year?

No comments: