09 December 2008

Bradley Brock

Last week, my cousin Bradley found out that he has cancer.

He is 16 years old, and lives in Kingsport, TN

You can check out his information at this caring bridge site

You can follow his story there, look at pictures, and read more about the type of cancer he has.

Please be in prayer for Bradley and our family during this time.

I am still in shock... it is hard to imagine that this is really happening. I am really excited about seeing him in a few days when I am home. I will be there to hang out with him in the hospital as much as he needs.

Please check out his page. Leave comments if you would like to show your support during this trying time.

1 comment:

Two Culbersons said...

James, I am so sorry to hear about Bradley. I remember having him in VBS at church...so sad! Your family as well as Bradley will be in my prayers.