28 December 2008

Beach Blog- day 2

Great day in Charleston.

The weather was amazing. I think it was at least 70 (maybe more). It could be that temperature every day and I would not be sad at all.

- We went to Fort Sumter today. Had to ride a ferry over for 35 minutes to get to the island. I was very glad that I brought my iPod to listen to. I just put it in, ate my hot dog (thanks to the snack bar on the ferry) and enjoyed the nice breeze. Fort Sumter was pretty cool; I was able to take some really good pictures while I was there. I will upload those tomorrow...I am to lazy to put it up tonight.

- We drove around the downtown area, such a cool place.

- Best news of the day.... They have an Apple store!!! It is the only one is SC. I think it is pretty new. I love Apple stores; can't wait to check this one out.

- They also have a Lacoste store, Puma, and Quicksilver; I am going to be in shopping heaven.

- Ate at an amazing Mexican restaurant today. I had so much food... I did not even eat dinner. It was not La Carretta, but it was close :)

- Went to see Valkyrie tonight. Pretty good stuff.

      Tom Cruise- not so good. I am not sure why they decided to make him the main character....Although I did laugh every time I saw him wearing the eye patch.

      The rest of the movie was good. It actually had me believing that they could change history.

- I am exhausted. I guess all the sight-seeing wore me out.

- I will try to have some pics up tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.


Goodnight 

No comments: