09 December 2008

The first day of...

Freedom.

I am so glad to be done with classes!!!!!!

- did I mention that I was glad to be done??

I finished my exams yesterday afternoon and then I just sat on my bed and read blogs on my computer....

I just sat there; It was hard to imagine not doing anything. Usually when I am sitting on my bed with my computer, I am writing a blog or something like that when I should have been doing Greek homework. But yesterday, there was not work to do. No papers to write, journals to finish, exams to study for. I was actually done.

I sat there thinking there was something that I needed to do. But I could not think of a single thing. I decided to celebrate by watching V for Vendetta and sleeping.

We had our RA appreciation dinner last night, then went down to Greenville with Jason and Haley. They were starving and needed food real bad. The only place that was still open was Wild Wings; it was loud...

I am now sitting in the conference room checking people out for Christmas break... I am just ready to get out of here and head home tomorrow.



*Kami used pictures in her post yesterday, and it inspired me to give it a try...

No comments: