03 November 2008

Tomorrow...


The world may end...

ok. Just kidding. 

I am very confident that even if everyone in America is surprised about the outcome of the election, God will not be. 

I am tired of hearing people (the church crowd seems to have really picked up the reigns on this...) saying "well, if this person is elected, we are just doomed..." or "If he is elected, change will come..." 

I voted, I have my feelings, and I think they are important. But I am not looking to find the savior of our country in an elephant or a donkey. 

God is just as much in control today as He will be tomorrow. 

I know  I am sounding redundant in the last few posts, but truth is truth. God is in control, and nothing we do will make Him sit back and think, "Man, I did not see that one coming.. I thought it was going to turn out the other way..."

Enjoy Election Tuesday. I wish we were out of class....

No comments: