26 November 2008

How I have missed

Mountain Biking.

Such a rush.. even when it is less than 40 degrees outside.

I have been wanting to get back on the trail for a few months, so it was great to get out and ride. I even got some video footage of me going down some hills (I will try to upload that in the near future).

If you like biking, like adventure, and like a good challenge, you need to give mountain biking a try... it is a rush.

I still love road biking, but there is a special place in my heart for mountain biking as well.


Turkey tomorrow..... I am going to do some road riding and mountain biking to work off all that food (Because I will eat so much more than I need to... it is almost sinful... gluttony may take place).

Ok. time to go do some painting and homework (maybe...)

No comments: