05 November 2008

It is Finished

Well....

America decided. It is official. Time to get on with life.

There seem to be so many people that are scared to death about this. I am not any more/ less scared now than I was yesterday. My faith is still not on a man in a big white house... That was not going to change no matter who was in office. 

That does not mean that I do not have feeling and thoughts about things, but I am not going to run and hide in my room or cry for days and mourn. 

I am going to do my part to change the world with some real change. 

Only bad part about yesterday: I was not able to take advantage of all the free food that places were giving away... Coffee, doughnuts, ice cream, chicken sandwiches... man. I could have had a feast. That was the only tragedy in my mind; I missed out on the free food.

No comments: