27 November 2008

Thanks & giving

Today is the day we call thanksgiving

I have much to be thankful for. Here are a few...

- Kami
- College
- My family
- A car to drive and a house to live in
- Clothes (I like those..)
- Twitter (it makes me feel like I know people that I wish I knew...)
- Music
- Music
- Worship
- God's call on my life
- That God is much smarter than me
- Scarves
- Cardigan sweater... with v-neck shirts
- Mac
- coffee (It has saved my life the last few weeks)


These are only a few of the thousands of things I have... and I complain about wanting more when MOST of the world has almost nothing...

That really put things into perspective for me.

I am blessed. We as Americans are blessed. Regardless of what the news says about the economy, we are the most blessed nation ever.

Take a minute today as you survey the feast on your table and remember just how blessed you are.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: