28 October 2008

Two Minute Tuesday

Topic: busy 

In my ears: Derek Webb

I have been so busy the last few weeks. I have not even had time to write a blog....

Between Greek tests, BSU music stuff, RA duties, other homework, Leading worship, and planning stuff for retreats I have been asked to play in; I am pretty beat. 

I have to do something different next semester or I will burn out. I am going to simplify my life next semester and work on doing a few thing great rather than doing many things average. 

- We have been going to NewSpring on Sunday nights; they started a series called "Beautiful" and it has been great. God is really moving in this series. If you want to watch the services, you can check them out at newspring.cc and watch previous services. 

- Looking forward  to Thanksgiving break... only about 4 papers stand in my way. 

Hopefully I will have some more posts up this week... I will do my best

No comments: