18 October 2008

Short Trip

Kami and I went home yesterday afternoon. Last time I was at home a few weeks ago I was sick; I was glad to see my family when I was not sick. We all went out to dinner last night (mexican, my favorite! I miss La Carretta....). Today has been a lazy day. Sitting, reading, blogging, laundry, more sitting. Now we are back at school, and it is cold! (I am glad... I love the fall weather) 

I am ready for the semester to be over; I know that is not good to say  since there are still about 5 full weeks left in the semester, but I am really excited about Christmas break. It will be worth it's weight in gold to have a break. I am needing to simplify my schedule; I have just been spread a little thin this semester. It will be nice to have a break and have time to sit, think, relax, and get ready for the next semester. I registered for classes Friday. It is going to be good. Hard work, but worth it. I am one class away from finishing my general studies classes (I am excited about that!). 

OK. Time to watch a movie at the house with Jason

NewSpring tomorrow night!!!!! They are starting a new series for women, and it is going to be amazing. 

No comments: