08 October 2008

Two Minute Tuesday (Wednesday)

I am a day late... I will do my best to make it worth your time

Topic: biking 

In my ears: Jimmy Eat World 

My dad and I made it up the mountain to Saluda, NC. All in all, it was a 40 mile ride. The farthest we had ridden in one day before then was 23 miles, so it was a big deal (and we climb 2,300 ft in elevation on the way up). I was sore for about a day. We both agreed that it was more than we expected, but that is the amazing thing about the human body. Sometime our fears of what we can't do are the only thing stopping us from accomplishing new things. 
I would like to ride it again soon; it really was a beautiful ride. 


- PS- I lost my voice on Sunday; it was not fun.... I could not even talk on Monday or Tuesday. I am feeling better now; I have some great medicine to knock me out at night.   

No comments: