12 October 2008

Stretch marks

Over the last few months, God has been moving and stretching me

It has not been easy (and not always fun...), but it has been amazing to see what He is doing. I am just being challenged daily by God to step out in faith and follow Him. Being "status-quo" is not enough; there is something more, something deep. I feel like God is calling me to take the leap of faith. He has been preparing me for it for a while, and I think it is time to give it over to Him.

Stretching is not usually fun, but the hindsight really is 20-20. It is one of those things, like trials, that you have to go through but it is no day at the park. I feel like God is about to do something amazing, and I am going to be part of it. 

I am not really sure what that means. I do not have all the answers (or hardly any...), but I know that what God inspires, no one can stop. I am not sure where God is going to take me in the next few years, but I would really like to start a church  with this guy. We have been talking about it (a lot... our girlfriends can attest to that), and I think it would be amazing.   

   I will share more in a later post when I have time. 

So, if God is stretching you now, don't fight it; embrace what God is doing in your life as He draws you closer to Himself. I am so glad for stretch marks; they remind us where we have been, and where we are going. 

more to come... soon

No comments: