14 October 2008

Two Minute Tuesday

Topic: Fall is here 

In My Ears: Coldplay- always a favorite

In My Brain: I am glad fall is here. Seasons are great; I think they are here for a reason. I seems that when the seasons change, people are in a better mood, smile more, and just seem a little more happy to be here; I know, it happens to me. Fall is just a refreshing time for me. I have been a little stressed this semester, so the change in weather has provided great hope that the end of the semester is in sight. 

I have about 1 billion things going through my brain. Here are some things in my brain I will be blogging about in the near future...

- church 
- church planting 
- Goals for the end of the year, and next semester
- Greek (we have a love/ hate relationship...) 
- Music
- knitting- ok... maybe not. But I did find out from Kami that Coldplay sews their own clothes;                         
  maybe I will take up sewing... 

No comments: