30 September 2008

Two Minute Tuesday

     ok.


here is my life on Tuesday in Two minites


-I did not go to sleep till about 2 this morning. I was reliving my middle school days playing Blitz and Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 - it is the ultimate machine...


- Music- I am listening to the "Across the Universe" soundtrack, and Explosion in the sky


- I have to tell a story in Speech today; should not be hard, since I spend most of my day talking...


- Band practice tomorrow night. I am excited


-My dad is coming up this weekend and we are going to do some road biking. I have not seen my fam in about a month, and I have only been homw once this semester, so I will be glad to hang out with my dad and then see the rest of my family on Sunday afternoon.


- Fall break starts Friday... I could not be at a better time


and there you have it. Me in 2 minutes.Tags: ,


Powered by Qumana


No comments: