12 September 2008

Take two


ok.

time to finish my Random post from the other day

- My brain feels like mush. I had a Greek test Wednesday morning (gross...), and then a Counciling test this afternoon. I am in need of some brain vegetation. I have not had to try that hard in a while..

- It is almost time to start the new band setup for BSU. Everything is almost in place for the 2 bands to start; they are going to start practice next week. It is hard to believe that this is going to actually happen. I have been praying about this for so long, it is hard to believe that it is going to happen. I am expecting God to do amazing things in BSU this year!

- I am ready to get out and ride my bike. I have not been able to ride much lately; between heat, rain, class, and homework, I have not had much time to ride. I will be glad when I have some time to jump on the Fuji. I am not sure when that will happen, considering the gross weather outside...

- I am on duty this weekend; that means that I have to stay on campus all weekend (I do get time off for church and a few hours on Saturday, but other than that, I will be here). It is not to bad, I have a large amount of reading to do this weekend, and Greek homework. Maybe the weather will clear up soon

- Fusion last night was amazing!! I love seeing college students worship; there is really nothing like it. I will never get tired of being able to facilitate worship with amazing people.

- There are some new job opportunities on the way... stay tuned for more info

- I am listening to the newest Foo Fighters album; it is insane!! It is a great mix of classic Foo with some acoustic stuff... very nice Mr. Grohl

- It is hard believe that 9/11 was 7 years ago... I was in 7th grade. I can remember where I was and what I was doing at the very moment that I heard the news; I don't think I will ever forget that day. I just remember watching the tv all day as they were showing footage of the towers... haunting memories

- I am ready for the election to be over!!!!!!!!! I am just getting tired of the name calling, mud slinging, blaming, and all the other elementary school things they are doing. I am not as concerned with who's fault it was that we are here, or how dumb the other person is; I would like to know what they are going to do to make it better... is that to much to ask?? I am not trying to get all hyper- political, I would just like a little more honesty and a little cheese with all their whine...

- I saw the newest Microsoft commercial... just when I thought it could not get worse, it did. Once again, the add had nothing to do with any of their products or vista. My theory is this (this is just a theory..lol). Microsoft is desperate for people to talk about them and be noticed, even if it is negative attention, they are getting on people's minds and blogs (see... I am talking about them right now). I hope that is not the real reason for these commercials, but I am not sure another reason is

ok.

I think

I

am done.

thanks for reading thus far... if you made it all the way here, you get special blog bonus points!

No comments: