05 September 2008

A less than "bee" effort

OK

I like Seinfeld, it is one of my favorite tv shows. I like technology: graphics, computers, music, ...

I don't know how well the two of these mixed in the new Microsoft add campaign...
It just seems that...well, you can just see for yourself




I am not even sure what this commercial is about. I am a huge Mac fan; I love my macbook, iPod, and all the other Apple gadgets. I like their commercials; I think they are clever, and funny. And they actually talk about their products and show them on the add.

I never saw anything for Vista, or anything even close to Microsoft until the last second of the add when the little windows sign popped up. I just did not get the commercial. I do not have a deep hatred for PC's (I like my Mac much better, but I will not make fun of your computer inferiority...). I just think this is a silly commercial. It did not even make me laugh once...

I know Microsoft is trying to reach the younger audience... but this is not how they are going to get there

No comments: