26 September 2008

Going to Charleston


  In about an hour I (along with about 50 others) will be heading to Charleston for the weekend. This is all to build our community. It is going to be a relaxing weekend filled with fellowship, food, football, beach time, and worship. 

   I am excited about having some time just to sit and relax. The last few weeks have been long and stressful... I think my brain actually stopped working when I finished my Greek test this morning (which was possibly.. no, definitely the hardest test ever). 

I am also excited about Sunday morning. This will be my second week leading worship at Connection Fellowship. I think it is going to be great fun. 


ok, time to finish packing for the trip. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James, have fun and rest and relax a little bit. See you next week, MOM