07 September 2009

4 week challenge

I have been unhappy with my weight for a while (the last year and a half...). I do not think I obese or whatever, but I would like to lose some weight: actually, I would like to lose about 25-30 pounds. I think that for my height and bone structure weighing between 150-160 is just right.

 SO.

 Starting tomorrow morning, no more sugar for the next month. I feel like if I am going to do it, then I should just do it right and go for it. Kami is doing it as well (she did it this summer and now looks even more beautiful :) ). So, now we are going to rock the healthy lifestyle together.

 I will keep you updated on how it is going; should be fun.. maybe.
I love bread so much, it is going to be hard to part with it, but I think the positives outweigh the negatives immensely.

  

  

 Who's with me??? Do I have any online friends who will commit to doing a no-sugar eating plan for 4 weeks??
  - If you want more info on what we are doing you can email or @reply me and I will fill you in.

  
Here's to healthy eating and living!

Posted via email from jameseaton's posterous

No comments: