18 February 2009

Want to be part of my life?

Ok. Here is the thing

I am looking to continually expand my musical horizon. I feel like there are so many amazing artists out there that I just have not heard of.

That is where you come in.

I want to find a new band every two weeks. That means two new bands a month.
I will be doing my own share of looking, and I would love your input as well. Every two weeks, I will blog about the band I am listening to at the time.

Maybe you are in a band and would like to share you music. Maybe you have a friend in a really good band. Or maybe you are into weird stuff and know about all the non-mainstream bands.

If you have any suggestions for me, let me know and just may put them in my rotation of music.

I am looking for songwriters that are real and genuine. If you have a band you think I may like, leave it in the comment section, on my faebook, or Twitter, and I just may give it a try.

This can be your way of getting to be part of my musical life.

Send the suggestions my way, and we will get this thing rolling.


Oh yes,
On a side note.

My Birthday is tomorrow, and I am excited.

Why?
- well, because I am going to be 20.

I will no longer be a teenager in a few hours...and that feels good. My teenage years have been filled with all kinds of interesting things. I am not sure that I would like to go back and be 13 (actually, I know that I would not like too...), but I think they have been very important years in shaping who I am now, and who I am going to be.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Iver.
www.myspace.com/boniver
www.purevolume.com/boniver

Anonymous said...

Tupac Shakur
All Eyez on Me

Anonymous said...

Burning Tree Project
http://www.purevolume.com/burningtreeproject

http://www.burningtreeproject.com/