31 March 2008

Are We There yet??


April is almost here, that mean there is about one month left of school!!!

Exciting, but....... there is still one month left which means
-paper still to be written( all due on the same day... ouch)
- test to study for( like my test tonight at 6)
-Books and plays to read
-Quizzes to study for
and Then
FINALS-----ahhhhhhhhhh

But, then it will all be done with, and I will have one year of my college career finished. It is hard to believe that 25% of my college career is almost done( I need to get out in 4 years, because my scholarship will run out..)

As the semester is coming to a close, I cannot help but look to the summer. I am so excited about what is in store this summer. There are some very exciting things that are coming up---there will be more info when it comes. I am ready to go and sit on the beach and read and take in some rays( well as much as I can get with my spf 40 sunscreen).

Until then, I feel like a little child in the car on a long trip yelling, "Are we there yet?!"
I am ready to be done, but hopeful that the rest of the semester will be good despite the fact that everything in the world is due in the next week and a half( and I have to schedule my classes tomorrow) . I am ready for summer and the three month break from school that it comes with.

No comments: