04 March 2008

A Glorious Day


Yesterday Kami and I celebrated our one year anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been dating for a whole year!
So much has changed since last March:
1. We are not in High school anymore
2. We go to school in SC now, and are almost done with one year of college
3. We are both involved in many new organizations at school, and new opportunities are opening up almost daily!

But some things are still the same:
1. I still love spending time with Kami just as much as I ever have
2. I still love going on dates with her
3. I still love learning new things about Kami each day

It has been such a great year; I am so excited to see what is in store for the next year!!!
Kami is just so wonderful and I am so blessed and lucky to be in a relationship with her.
Every day is such a joy, it is not always easy, but there is no one else that I would rather be with every day.

1 comment:

Kami Cross said...

James.
I like you so much.