23 May 2008

Such a Sweetheart

Last night Kami surprised me...
I am leaving for the beach in the morning, so last night she planned a whole night of sweet things( literally).

I went to pick her up at her house and we went to the park. She had a basket full of all kinds of goodies and coffee. There were pies, cakes, and even cinnamon rolls( which I really liked). She even brought creamer and  sugar for the coffee. It was so thoughtful and sweet. I 
really appreciated it. After that, we just sat at the park as the sun was setting and then went back to her house to watch a movie. It was just such a nice time..... I am going to miss sitting and talking with her while I am gone. 
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to kami; you did a great job last night. It will be such a sweet memory. 

1 comment:

Kami Cross said...

(sigh)... you are something else ;)