25 May 2008

Beach Blog- day 2


I am a little crabby....(not the mad kind, but the crab kind)





Tonight we went to The Crazy Crab for dinner. It is a great seafood restaurant, and they have my favorite meal on the island. It is called the steamed pot, and it contains( see above for a real picture)
- Half a lobster
- Crab Legs 
- Oysters( still in their shell)
- Shrimp 
- Corn and a baked potato 

It is such a tasty meal.... a lot of work, but it is worth every ounce of effort it takes to pry and pull my way to seafood paradise.

The beach was crowded today with the Memorial Day crowd( hopefully some of them will be gone as the week progresses). It was so nice outside; you could sit and read on the beach and not even break a sweat. I think it may have been one of the most pleasant days that I can remember at the beach. 

I am so excited about tomorrow.... It is time for SAILING!  I have been waiting all year to get back out on the ocean in the sailboat. Hopefully we will be able to rent it for a few hours so we can get some good sailing in.

I hope you enjoy the pic of the bucket. I will try to have some more funny pic as they show up 

stay tuned...

No comments: