21 May 2008

Almost time

On Saturday I am leaving to go to the beach! 
I am ready for a vacation from everything. It has been a long year and I am ready for 
a break. 

We go to Hilton Head almost every year; it is such a great place. We stay in a sweet  time share house inside one of the plantation, play loooooots of tennis, eat a lot of seafood, and spend most mornings on the beach. 

I am ready to have some time just to sit, relax, and read a little bit( not to much... this is vacation).   I will try to blog some while I am there and share some funny experiences that happen along the way as well as some pictures.

here are some things I am really looking forward to:
1. Sailing- Sailing on the ocean is AMAZING! I have been waiting all year for this( The photo above was taken last summer while we were sailing) 
2. Crab legs- I love crab legs, they are my weakness as I could eat my weight in them 
3. The ocean- I really just like sitting on the beach, it is quite relaxing 
4. Tennis- There are numerous family tennis tournaments that take place at the beach. There are no prizes, just a years worth of bragging rights
5. Riding bikes- Hilton Head is a great place to ride bikes. There are so many paths all around the island 
6. Reading- I am ready to read things that I want to read... not what my professor tells me to read. I like reading, if I can choose the topic, book, and time frame to finish it.
7. Sitting- I have a pretty busy life, and I am ready just to sit and be a little lazy
8. Grandparents- My grandparents almost always go with us to the beach. They are super-fun to have around. I am really looking forward to this since I do not get to see them as often as I used to.



No comments: