08 January 2009

Good love is on the way

That has nothing to do with anything in this blog. I just stared singing that song by John Mayer when I sat down to type this and cannot get it out of my head...

OK. I mentioned in my blog the other day that I was going to add a new element to my blog. 

Here is what I want to do...and I need some help from someone who is smarter than me..

- I have been wanting to write some longer, more serious blogs.

the problem- they would be too long to post, and I do not want to do them in parts.

What I want to do- write some short ebooks that you can download from my blog for free and save to your computer. Some people have mentioned that they have used my blogs for different things. With the short articles, you can download them to your computer and use them as you wish.


I just do not know how to make this happen 

-I need to figure out what I need to do to post them to my blog in some form on my sidebar. 

If anyone know what I need to do to make this work, please let me know 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that you can "print to PDF on any Mac" because of their printing subsystem. Look into that and you can then upload your PDF docs to a server and share. There are billion places to do that on the web. As well, you could do Google Docs and just type it, save it and share it from there.

Anonymous said...

I think google docs is a great idea. You can write and people can just download them there. Wordpress is your other option. They allow uploading of files like pdfs. Look forward to reading more of these longer entries.

Anonymous said...

I got your link on my page now!!
you're welcome :)