28 January 2009

Fresh off the Press

Or my fingers.... 

The newest addition to the blog is now up. Thanks to Brent for helping me set up my html formatting.

You can now download my first article. If you look on the right side of my blog below my Twitter updates, you will find a section that says "articles." Under that section you will find my first article download. It should open as a PDF file that you can save to your desktop. 

Check it out. Tell your friends. Send it to other. Feel free to use them any way you like. They are for you, my faithful readers. 

I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to comment about what you think. I would love to have some feedback. 

I am going to try to have at least one a month, so check back often for the latest content. I am also in the process of giving the blog a fresh update. There will be lots to see in the coming weeks. 

hope you enjoy the articles

No comments: