04 August 2008

I need a new name

It seems that I will be needing a new blog name now.
Sunday was my last day as the summer intern at ISCB..... I cannot believe that it is over. I feel like it was just yesterday that I walked into Tiger's office to start this job, and now I am finished for the summer.

Sunday was a great service. Tiger recognized me in both services; it was such a special time that I will always remember. If anyone from ISBC reads my blog, thank you for your prayers and support. I am not sure what the next step in my life is, but I know that I am much more prepared for it because of this summer.

I have learned so much about ministry, work, the church, and life. I would not trade my experience for anything.

But now I need a new blog name, since the life of a summer intern is not going to be able to work. It is no longer summer (at least as far as school goes.. it is still HOT outside) and I am no longer an intern....... for now. I hope that I can find somewhere in Greenville to get plugged in this semester. I am going to be busy with BSU music, RA duties, and Greek (oh boy..), but I would love to find a place that I can minister there as well.

SO, hopefully I will have a new title for my blog soon,

stay tuned...

2 comments:

Tiger Brooks said...

Okay here is one name idea that came to me: What's Eaton James? Get it... What's eating James?

What would you do without me?

Sandy said...

i think you should choose some type of bicycling word for your blog title... you are creative and i'm sure it will come to you!
we will miss seeing you at church every week.
but what amazing adventures lie ahead!!