07 August 2008

I had no idea...

that I had so much stuff..... OK, I did know. But it still amazes me every time I try to pack just how much "stuff" I have. 

I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning/ packing up my room for the big move this weekend back to college. I am trying to take less than I did last year... I will let you know if that actually happens.

I already have so many boxes... between jeans, shirts, button up shirts (I have about 40.... I know, I am a little obsessed), a box full of shoes, all my guitar equipment, and my bike stuff, I have a large pile that is invading the whole downstairs.

It is crazy to think that in 2 days I will be moving back to college.... it feels like I just moved everything in the world back home and now it is time to do it again. But I do love college (I may not be saying that when my Greek mid-term rolls around), and I will be very glad to be back and settled in. 

I am anticipating a great year. My prayer is that God would use me and stretch me. This summer has been great preparation for the year to come, and I am as ready as I will ever be



I am trying out a new blog name (thanks to Tiger for the idea). Let me know what you think.....

No comments: