12 April 2008

This is more like it


In a time when the news is filled with so much hype around the election, scandals in office, teen violence, illegal immigration, and homeland security............ there is one story that stands above the rest. 

There is a real gem of a story from Mobile, Alabama; a Leprechaun is in a tree in the town of Crichton. This is one of the funniest videos I have seen in a long time. It is even better because it is a clip from an actual newscast! 

I hope you can take a break from your CNN politics headlines to see the lighter side of the news..... I hope you enjoy this as much as I did...


( Watching it multiple times helps as there are so many lines worth quoting with your friends)

 

1 comment:

Tiger Brooks said...

I sure would like to have one of those 1000 year old Leprechaun flutes and some of that stuff that wards off spells.

James, I thought your amateur sketch was right on the money, though.

Favorite Quote:"Could be a crackhead that got hold to the wrong stuff!"

Followed closely by:"Who all see da Leprechaun, say, 'Hey!'"