09 January 2008

A new opportunity

So, I was very excited about this semester. I just knew that God was going to use me in a new way. I have been leading worship at Tigerville baptist for a few months, which has been such a great place for me to minister. Yesterday, I was talking to my suite mate, when he mentioned that they were needing someone to lead worship for the BSU Fusion meeting on thursday nights on Campus. To make a long story short, they ended up asking me to be the music chair on the BSU council, and to be in charge of music for Fusion! 

I am still kind of in shock; I knew that God was going to use me, I just did not know that it was going to be this fast.

The 1st Fusion of the new year is tomorrow, Jan. 10th. We had practice tonight, which went really well. I hope that we are ready for tomorrow night. Pray for me and the rest of the band as we lead worship tomorrow. I am trusting and expecting God to do great things! 

No comments: