27 January 2008

I am America


Kami and I went home for the weekend, and while we were home they had early voting.
We are not going to be in TN on the actual day of the primary election, and it was to late to send in a absentee ballot, so I did not think that I was going to be able to vote in the primary. Friday morning my mom told me that we could vote early that day.......and we did
It was a very interesting experience; I believe that we lowered the average age in the civic center by about 50 years. There was not one else even close to our age , or even our parent's age there. But that did not stop us from the task at hand, voting. 
After we left the voting facility, Kami and I decided that we were now officially Americans. 
All joking aside, it was something that was very important for me to do. I think that this is going to be a very important election, and I wanted to be able to put in my 2 cents. 

No comments: