14 August 2009

Freshman move in (and me...again)

Today, all the Freshmen are moving in! I am excited about that

 What I was not excite about was to find out that I was moving as well....

 I was helping Jody hand out welcome packets to the new freshman, and I got a call saying that someone else was supposed to be living in my room. I went back to my room, only to find that they were correct...and I had been giving the wrong keys Monday when I came. SO, I have been spending the last couple hours moving all my stuff from one side of the duplex to the other. Same room, other side of the house. I thought I was suppose to be here in the first place...(and I was, just checked...).

 So here I am in my "new" room. The day is young, so who knows what else could happen...

Looks like today turned into Freshman/ Junior move-in day...
 
James Eaton
 
jameseatonsblog.blogspot.com

Posted via email from jameseaton's posterous

No comments: