18 March 2009

I did that

Not sure why. But I thought it would be best to wear my official Old Navy "St. Patrick's Day"(thanks to Kami's aunt) T-shirt today...not yesterday. Yes, I got some interesting looks from people in the caf and around campus.

I do not have a deep, important, groundbreaking idea for why I decided to do this...I just thought it would be fun.

and it was.

No one would have even known I had it on yesterday, but today changed everything (that was a little over dramatic).


Do you have any interesting things you do on St. Patrick's Day, or any related day???


- LOST comes on tonight. I want to Twitter about it very much, but I am trying to stay firm (although I did send a few replies to some of my new Twitter friends the other day... oops).

- Ok, time for coffee

No comments: