09 February 2009

Last few days

I know I have been absent in the blog world the last few days. I have been busy. 

here is what has happened in the last few days. I hope to get back on a regular schedule with my blog soon. 

- excited I got my first article up. Second one is in the works! I hope this keeps growing 
- I want my own domain name. I would like a more self-hosted site. 
- Went to Converge two weeks ago, and Woodstock last weekend (for a men's conference..not 3 days of music). Both were very good conferences. God is really stretching me in so many areas.
- Excited about all the different times I get to play guitar in the next few weeks. Between Fusion, Sunday mornings, nights, Fridays. Yeah, it is going to be rockin. 
- I also want a new amp; that would be a good birthday present...

- Struggling right now, if you cannot tell. Doing a lot of praying, sitting, thinking, and taking time to figure out who God wants me to be. I am praying that I will just fall in love with God all over again. That is the goal of all of this. We are giving God our full attention. 

- 24= amazing show. wow, I have been blown away this season. And LOST is as good as ever. 

- Glad Coldplay won some Grammy's. Sad that the musical world has stumped so low that they would feature the great Stevie Wonder with the pre-teen pop failures that are The Jonas Brothers. I am sorry, just because you have won the hearts of little girls everywhere does not mean that you make good music. Just saying...

- Addicted to Twitter. It is true. I find myself checking multiple times a day. I just went over 1,000 updates this weekend. I have a feeling that the next thousand will come even faster (especially if I watch another award show...). 

- ok. Time for bed. I have a busy week ahead of me, and I am not feeling well at the moment. Hopefully it will pass...

No comments: