20 February 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was a really great birthday.

So many people wished me a happy birthday, it was really nice.

At Fusion, everyone sang to me and even gave me a cookie cake. I had no idea they were going to do it either. It was a very wonderful surprise.

Everyone wanted to be my friend afterward to get some cookie...just kidding. But I did give some away, and Kami and I enjoyed some after practice as well.

Tonight I went with my family to a seafood buffet at a really nice hotel/ convention center. I love crab legs; my stomach becomes a bottomless pit when they are around. I ate my money's worth in crab legs I believe. I had a great time catching up with my family.

Biking tomorrow. It has been far to long since I have been on a bike. I may be a little sore, but it will be fun.
- Going tomorrow to get my new present (hopefully). I will let you know when I get it, and I will share all about it. I am sooooo excited about it.

- Ok, going to be soon. I am exhausted.

Feels good to be 20. I think I am going to like being 20....

goodnight.

No comments: