12 June 2008

An Apple a day....

If you have more than a 2 minute conversation with me, there is a good chance something about Apple will come up. I have become a big fan of Apple over the last few years (and so has my family... Even my dad, who used to make jokes about my wanting a Mac, now has 2 Apple computers). I was really drawn to their ease of use and the sleek style of Apple. I love my Macbook; it has been such a great laptop to use this year in college. It just worked.... and that was great. 

My father showed me a video today that was just to good to pass up. I am not trying to bash Microsoft.... but this is just really really funny. This is a video of the new CEO of Microsoft, Steve Ballmer, at a conference for "developers"( you will get that when you watch it). 
It is only 19 seconds, so I encourage that you watch it at least twice. Plus, it just does not get old.....




One word. Passion.           and Sweat....

Mission Tour starts tomorrow!!! (I am ready to go)

No comments: