31 May 2009

A break from all things school

SO, I am one month into summer. I thought it would be fitting to give a glimpse into the first month, and then maybe what is to come in the next 2.

-I cannot believe it has been a month. Wierdness. In some ways it feels longer, but in other ways shorter. It is like a grand paradox of the ages.

-I have been doing lots of biking. I put over 200 miles on my bike this month. I am on my way to losing my weight and getting healthy once again.

- I have been enjoying sleeping in. It has been wonderful. That part of summer stops now since I start my summer job in the morning. I work every morning. Maybe I will learn to be a morning person by the end of the summer :).

- I have played at Highlands Fellowship the last 2 Sundays and LOVED IT. There was great excitement at every service Great worship, great people. God is working. Can't argue with that.

- I miss Kami. She has left me to go back to NGU and work for the rest of the summer for support staff. She loves it, and I am happy for her, but I do miss her sweet smile.

- I love this Panera bread in Kingsport. I think I may come here every day (maybe not every day, but I really do like it). Good food, lots of bread, and FREE WIFI!!!! I must be in heaven.

- I have been craving coffee lately. I drink coffee almost every day anyway, but lately I have been wanting it all the time.

-Went to DollyWood. Watch video a few posts below to see what happened there.

- Doing some deign and video work this summer. I am trying to get as much in this summer as possible.

I have done a lot more than this, but I just ran out of energy to continue typing....


more to come. I know, I have neglected the 'ol blog this month. I will do better, I promise :).

No comments: