02 October 2009

B90x in 90 seconds

Recap of todays reading. Took me a while, but I will give you 90 seconds of recap.
Genisis 1-16. - sin always demands a sacrifice, from the very beginning (God made Adam and Eve clothes from animal skin after they ate the fruit. Got to kill and animal to get the skin off).
- the trinity is all over Genisis; so many references from God in plural pronouns. Pretty cool to see that. -redemption was in the mind of God from the beginning. You can see it so many times in the first few pages, and it is beautiful every time.

- and on a lighter note. I found soe great names for children in the passages on the descendants of Adam. They just don't make names like they used too.


By Sunday, we will be done with Genisis; that means I have a lot o years to cover in the next three days. . .but I am already in love with B90x. It is not too late to join!!! Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Posted via email from jameseaton's posterous

No comments: